DSI hack session on Friday

Myfanwy Johnston

Sep 7, 2016, 7:04:20 PM9/7/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
forwarded from Karen Ng:

Hi all,

A couple of the DSI affiliates will gather for a mini hack day to work on
some short data science projects this friday.
We will learn from each other and see if we can form teams
to work on the same project(s).

Venue: the DSI space on the 3rd floor of the Shields library (link to directions)
Date: this Friday 09/09/2016
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm This is flexible and you do not have to stay the entire time.
See our proposed schedule (link) for that day.

You can check out the list of proposed projects at:
https://github.com/ucdavis/DSI-2016-summer-hackday/wiki#project-list

If you plan on participating in someone 's project / suggesting your own project,
please take 5 mins to fill out a brief description in the project table on the GitHub wiki
(you will need to sign into your GitHub account, then click the "Edit" button on the upper right-hand corner):
https://github.com/ucdavis/DSI-2016-summer-hackday/wiki#project-list

and tell us a bit about your background at:
https://github.com/ucdavis/DSI-2016-summer-hackday/wiki#organizer--participants-bio

Or you can email us your project description and personal bio.
Look forward to hearing about your projects / hacking on the projects with you.

Cheers,
Karen
--
Myfanwy Johnston