Summer meeting times...

Ryan Peek

Jun 29, 2017, 4:42:50 PM6/29/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUGers,

Sorry haven't been around the last few weeks and looks like much of July I'll be busy as well. I think our weekly workgroup meetings will need to wait until the end of July. Stay tuned and I'll send an email/poll around. In the meantime, please feel free to email the listserv with questions, or follow up with us directly.

Thanks,
Ryan
--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)