Winter Quarter Meeting Time & First Meeting

Myfanwy Johnston

Jan 6, 2017, 6:49:05 PM1/6/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year, D-RUGgies!

Our meeting time this quarter will be Tuesdays from 10am-12pm, in the Data Science Initiative space*, in Shields 360 (Note the change in location from our usual Wickson space!   If you've never been to the DSI space, see directions below).  We're hoping to connect our members with more resources for data science on campus, and this move is part of that.

Our first open work session of the quarter will be this coming Tuesday, January 10, from 10am-12pm in Shields 360.  Bring your R questions and projects, and we'll see you there!

Best,
Myfanwy

*Data Science Initiative - Directions

On campus, we're in Shields Library Davis, CA

Within Shields Library

  • Walk in the main entrance of the library, go up the first set of stairs.
  • Go up the second set of stairs on the right side
  • Go through the double doors at the top of the stairs and turn left.
  • Walk all the way to the end of the corridor.
  • To the right of the exit sign is the door to room 362. Go around the corner to the door right next to the water fountain. You're there.
The DSI is in the space previously occupied by the Institute of Governmental Affairs (IGA).

--

Myfanwy Johnston
Ph.D Candidate, UC Davis