D-RUG: Vote on Fall 2017 Work Session times...

Ryan Peek

Sep 6, 2017, 2:31:00 PM9/6/17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUG-ers...

It's time to vote on when folks might prefer to hold our weekly meetups. These time are based on when we can reserve the DSI space. Please submit your vote by Sunday 9/10.

In addition, if you have thoughts on talks/workshops you'd like to see, please add them! It's great to have a few talks/workshops throughout the quarter, and I'm trying to coordinate with the DSI a bit as well to maximize some of the options.

If you are interested, the DSI will be holding their "Un-Seminars" on Tuesdays from 12-1, they are a fun relaxed atmosphere to present some troubling problem, cool finding, or just learn about what other cool stuff folks are working on. If you get a chance, definitely swing by.

Thanks,

Adios,
Ryan

*your D-RUG coordinator and champion of coffee
--

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
John Muir (My First Summer in the Sierra, 1911)