Talk materials and Dissertation aRt event!

Myfanwy Johnston

Nov 11, 2016, 1:06:21 PM11/11/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hey d-ruggies,

Thanks to everyone who came out for the talk on unit testing yesterday!  The sound was really bad on the video, so I've uploaded a slightly better version.  The new perma-link to the video is here: https://youtu.be/8G6bBum3O9A.

Finally, we want to invite everyone to our inaugural Dissertation aRt social!   Friday, November 18, from 5:30-9pm at a refreshingly off-campus downtown location, 508 2nd St suite 208 :).  Come out and turn your data into art for a good cause!  And did we mention there will be free beer and snacks?

The event flyer is attached, and more info can be found at our website.

You can preview where all the art products will be hosted, here (warning, in beta still)-  if you have ideas for any R-stats inside jokes you'd like to see represented, let us know!

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 8.43.48 AM.png
--

Myfanwy Johnston
Ph.D Candidate, UC Davis