Shapefiles for Hyderabad

Si

Jun 5, 2014, 6:55:10 AM6/5/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Would really appreciate if someone provides shape files for Hyderabad. These could be either for the municipal ward boundaries or Hyderabad metropolitan region (both would be brilliant). If it is not available here, any advice on where I could get it will be very helpful.

This is to be used solely for academic purposes.

Thanks

Si

Benjamin Graf

Aug 26, 2014, 12:37:38 PM8/26/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello Si,

did you find the ward boundaries of Hyderabad? I'm also looking for some. Could you maybe send them to me if you have any?

Regards

Ben

Justin Meyers

Sep 30, 2014, 3:54:47 PM9/30/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
this took me the better part of my day, but you can make them yourself in part of a days work...

Diogo Lemos

Sep 16, 2015, 2:12:47 AM9/16/15
to datameet
Hi all,

Did you find the ward boundaries of Hyderabad? I am also looking for them...

Best,