All India Pincode Directory

Sitansu Mahapatra

Sep 18, 2015, 6:15:04 AM9/18/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

Data.gov.in has updated the Catalog of All India Pincode Directory with Longitude and Latitude of the Post offices. The Datasets are available at: https://data.gov.in/catalog/all-india-pincode-directory#web_catalog_tabs_block_10.

Regards,
Sitansu

Pratap Vardhan

Sep 18, 2015, 6:27:38 AM9/18/15
to datameet
Uh, I see only 142 postoffices of 1,54,797 have (longitude, latitude) information, rest for NAs.

Pratap Vardhan

Sep 18, 2015, 6:29:28 AM9/18/15
to datameet
Ok. They have mentioned

"Presently Latitude and longitude information is available for the Departmental Post offices situated in Mysore and Nanjangud Postal Divisions in Karnataka State. As and when the details are collected in respect of other Post offices, the same will be updated."

Sajjad Anwar

Sep 18, 2015, 6:31:38 AM9/18/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, this -