Ward-wise councillors list of Chennai Municipal Corporation

Vikas Yadav

Sep 21, 2017, 10:55:11 PM9/21/17
to datameet
Hi,

Please share any link which has the chennai corporation ward-wise councillors in english with address/phone. I have looked at state election commission and corporation site but not able to find. I don't read tamil (and google translates it very badly) so I cannot identify it.

Thanks,
Vikas

Nisha Thompson

Sep 28, 2017, 12:45:07 PM9/28/17
to datameet

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Nisha Thompson
DataMeet.org
skype: nishaqt
mobile: 962-061-2245

Vikas Yadav

Sep 28, 2017, 12:55:36 PM9/28/17
to datameet
I checked and could not find the municipal corporation councillor list.
I already have the state assembly members list.