Inviting Beta Testers

Prashant Singh

Jan 30, 2015, 8:22:23 AM1/30/15
Hi Guys

We are working on new version of our app Shifu .  its currently in Beta testing phase . We are looking for volunteers to help us with beta test our new feature in real world condition . All you need to be a beta tester is (1)  Android phone running on Lollipop . (2) Enthusiasm to try out new things and finally (3) a little bit of tolerance for  few bugs . Good karma guaranteed for anyone who agree to help us.  Please contact me off list if you are keen .

Wishing you a pleasant weekend.

--

Prashant Singh,
Co-Founder, Signals

 Facebook  | Twitter | Blog

"If someone's using a PC to demo the Next Big Thing... then it's not the next big thing."~Russell Beattie

satyaakam goswami

Jan 30, 2015, 8:58:53 AM1/30/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
We are working on new version of our app Shifu .  its currently in Beta testing phase . We are looking for volunteers to help us with beta test our new feature in real world condition . All you need to be a beta tester is (1)  Android phone running on Lollipop . (2) Enthusiasm to try out new things and finally (3) a little bit of tolerance for  few bugs . Good karma guaranteed for anyone who agree to help us.  Please contact me off list if you are keen .

​and what it has to do with this Group or Opendata ?​

-Satya

Nisha Thompson

Jan 30, 2015, 10:43:49 AM1/30/15
to datameet
It's off topic.

Prashant you are being put on moderation.

NIsha

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---