India Village Shapefile Data - starting to upload the data so anyone may access

Justin

Dec 30, 2016, 12:52:16 PM12/30/16
to datameet
I am starting to upload all my India village data.

If terms are restrictive, it will not happen.  Bhuvan's Terms are very restrictive (see link on lower right of page: http://bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/bhuvan_links.php# ). Bhuvan data is low quality, and outdated.

If there are no terms I put source. Government officials in India have not responded to any e-mails I have sent. You will need to reach out to them as per terms of use, metadata, copyright, etc.

Cheers,
Justin