Open Access Week!

Nisha Thompson

Oct 19, 2015, 6:01:18 AM10/19/15
to datameet
Hey Everyone

Happy Open Access Week!

Please take a look at the events we have lined up -

If you are in Bangalore I hope to see you tomorrow at MapBox India for the Open Data Gallery opening!

Come around 8:30 and see the exciting art and projects from all over the country!

Thank you to everyone who shared their work!

Saturday we are doing a joint event between, DataMeet Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Data.gov.in and potentially Hyderabad. Will update you when I have a confirmation.

We will be sharing stories and updates and hearing from people across the open access spectrum not just open data!

If you can't attend but have stories about opening up data you want to share, please reply to this mail and we'll share it at the event.

Looking forward to see you all!

Nisha

--
Nisha Thompson