Datameet Pune's First Meetup!

Craig Dsouza

Jul 6, 2015, 2:42:24 PM7/6/15
to data...@googlegroups.com, Nikhil Sheth
Dear All,
We are very excited at the response we have received on sending out the initial interest form. The ideas and enthusiasm you all bring to the table is amazing!

We have finally figured out a venue and date for Datameet Pune's first meetup. It will be held at the Thoughtworks Pune office on Monday, 13th of July at 7 p.m.. The full address is as given below, or you can find your way there using google maps as well. Click here

ThoughtWorks Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
6th Floor, Binarius Building,
Deepak Complex, National Games Road
Shastrinagar, Yerawada
Pune, Maharashtra 411006

We hope that most of you find this location and timing convenient. We were hoping to organise the meetup earlier but rescheduled it since the Palkhi procession passes through Pune from Thursday until Sunday (hence traffic woes!). If not, come anyway, we are open to suggestions for other venues and timings for the next meeting.

In the meanwhile you can still forward the interest form to colleagues/friends that might be interested. Click here. Also attached is a flyer for the meetup that you can forward. It would be great if you could send a short RSVP to me at this e-mail so we have a confirmed number and we can arrange logistics accordingly.

Hoping to see you there and looking forward to working with you all!

Best Regards,
Craig Dsouza, Nikhil VJ

P.S.: Thoughtworks is a multinational software company and much more, their campus in Pune always buzzing with events. We are grateful for their support in hosting us!

Datameet_Pune_Flyer_final.png