ML India | Bangalore chapter 7th meetup - Guest speaker from Aspiring Minds Research

Nishank Varshney

Oct 20, 2016, 2:41:03 AM10/20/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

ML India's Bangalore chapter is going to have its 7th meetup on this Saturday, 22nd October 2016.

We have a guest speaker - Shashank Srikant, he's a senior research engineer at Aspiring Minds' research lab. His key work there has been in developing and leading automated programming evaluation products. He has developed algorithms for performance assessment, maintainability and semantic assessment of software code. He has filed 3 patents and his work has been published at KDD and NIPS.

He will be talking about mapping
a person's skills to the right job and why it is a problem of great relevance today. He'll also talk about how one can take such real-world problems and frame it as a problem in machine learning and some challenges that one may face in doing so.

RSVP your participation on the link below.

Read about our earlier meetups here.

To join our mailing list for the latest updates, click here.

Thanks
Nishank Varshney