shapefiles data of taluk/sub districts for the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Dadar & Nagar Haveli

Sandeepan Roy

Nov 15, 2016, 5:35:40 AM11/15/16
to datameet
Hey,

I'm looking for shapefile data of taluk/sub districts for the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Dadar & Nagar Haveli. I downloaded shapefile data from DivaGIS website but some of the the taluks/sub districts from each of these states were missing.
So, if you have any pointers on this, please let me know.

Thank You.

ketki barot

Dec 7, 2016, 1:18:00 AM12/7/16
to datameet
Hi

I am looking for maharashtra village shapefile, can you please guide me from where i can get this data.

Thank you