Opening for NLP Professional

Mithila

Mar 19, 2015, 8:54:35 AM3/19/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Our company - S&P Capital IQ / McGraw Hill Financials - (Gurgaon Office) is looking for NLP Software Engineer. Mentioned below are the details. Anyone with matching skills an get in touch with me directly.

NLP Software Engineer

The candidate must have strong application programming skills on  multi-tier architecture systems and be delivery-focused.  Preferable to have worked on solutions related to BFSI domain.

  • Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
  • Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code using best practices
  • Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
  • Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
  • Mentor team-members to continuously improve the technical design and codebase
  • Manage multiple tasks to deadlines, both in support and development
  • Client focused with a ‘hands-on’ attitude, strong communication and presentation skills
  • Excellent problem solving skills- ability to identify and clearly document issues
  • Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision

Mandatory Skills:

  • Bachelor/Master degree in NLP/Machine Learning in institutes like IITs or IIITs or NITs.
  • Relevant industry or research experience.
  • Strong skills in problem solving, programming and computer science fundamentals
  • 5+ years of strong design and coding experience. This role requires that the candidate not only analyze the problem and propose the solution, but also implement it in our production systems. Knowledge of C#, and .NET is a plus.

Good to Have

  • Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
  • Exposure of working in Probability/Data Science/Machine learning environment will be a big plus.

Thejesh GN

Mar 19, 2015, 9:19:09 AM3/19/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Please do not post opportunities on the list. I have deleted the post.

--
Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

--