Urban Data Portal - OpenCity.in

Nisha Thompson

Apr 15, 2016, 4:32:24 AM4/15/16
to datameet
We have been working with the team at Oorvani Foundation to open up more data and expand OpenBangalore and make a multi city urban data repository.

OpenCity.in

We invite citizens and RWAs to share the public data they may have on topics like civic, health, environment etc. Data can be local or city level, like budgets, programme of works, expenditure reports, RTI responses, DPRs etc. The site is currently in alpha, and volunteers from across cities will be adding more data. For more information, contact open...@oorvani.in.

If you have a data from a different city we can add it also. There will definitely be more data coming and also city documents. Please let us know what you think!

Nisha
--
Nisha Thompson
DataMeet.org