Shape files for city maps of Bhuvneshwar, Berhampur (Brahmapur) and Dhenkanal

Kedar Annam

Apr 19, 2018, 1:40:27 AM4/19/18
to data...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

I’m looking for shape files of maps of three cities of Orrisa, viz. Bhuvneshwar, Berhampur (Brahmapur) and Dhenkanal.

Request you to share the shape files of city maps (if possible ward wise).

Warm Regards,

Kedar Annam

+91-8898573468

Project Associate – Urban Management Centre

Public Policy Graduate | St. Xavier’s College
Climate Leader | The Climate Reality Project

“Everyone You Meet has something Valuable to Teach You”.

Kedar Annam

May 7, 2018, 4:11:06 AM5/7/18
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for ward-wise shapefiles for Berhampur city, Odisha.

It will be great if anyone can help me in this.

Warm Regards,

Kedar Annam

+91-8898573468

City Coordinator | SBM-NUM Convergence Cell | Berhampur Municipal Corporation | Urban Management Centre

Public Policy Graduate | St. Xavier’s College
Climate Leader | The Climate Reality Project

“Everyone You Meet has something Valuable to Teach You”.

Justin

May 9, 2018, 10:37:08 AM5/9/18
to datameet
i dont see shapefiles anywhere, but you could rectify and trace: http://www.berhampur.gov.in/Citymap.asp
ward.png

Devdatta Tengshe

May 9, 2018, 12:05:44 PM5/9/18
to data...@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Devdatta

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Kedar Annam

May 10, 2018, 12:57:53 AM5/10/18
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hie,

Thank you guys for help.

However, I already had the image of map and seen the website.
I'm looking for shapefiles, like the datameet team has for Mumbai and other cities. I'm looking for the same for the Berhampur CIty.