Fwd: OpenStreetMap for Civic Engagement (Talk) & Mapping Rural Roads (Workshop) - Datameet Pune

Nikhil VJ

Nov 25, 2017, 12:59:10 AM11/25/17
to datameet
Hi Friends, our LIVE session has started on this link:
http://youtu.be/t5Mz72uuiGI

And you can join the mapping activity at this link:
http://tasks.openstreetmap.in/project/89 . See the linked PPT under the
instructions tab.
(and this all is best done from laptop or PC, fyi)

Cheers,
Nikhil VJ
+91-966-583-1250
Pune, India