Spatial Data of Municipalities

Thejesh GN

Jun 24, 2018, 9:05:51 PM6/24/18
to datameet
Hello All,

I am not sure how many of you know. But we have the Spatial Data of Municipalities for 21 cities. Thanks to small volunteering team of Sandeep, Craig, Advik, Nishadh. And huge thanks to Devdatta for reviewing, merging and maintaing the project.

I am yet to update the documentation which shows 2 cities (http://projects.datameet.org/Municipal_Spatial_Data/). I will take it up in the coming weeks. Let me know if you like to help me.

Cities:
Ahmedabad
Bangalore
Bhopal
Bhubaneswar
Bodh_Gaya
Chandigarh
Chennai
Coimbatore
Delhi
Jaipur
Faridabad
Hyderabad
Katihar
Kishangarh
MMR
Mumbai
NMMC
PCMC
Pune
Purnia
Vijayawada

Arun Ganesh

Jun 25, 2018, 2:28:45 AM6/25/18
to datameet
Excellent work everyone!

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

sumit mishra

Nov 20, 2020, 6:58:18 AM11/20/20
to datameet
Hi,

Thanks for making such a good repository.

I need to use Bhubaneswar data. However, I want to use recent data and map file along with satellite imagery as available on  https://bhubaneswarone.in/bhubaneswarone/

Kindly guide me which tool, I can use for scraping, some hint will be enough. Also if a new repository with satellite data is already available please share it.

Thanks and Regards
Sumit Mishra

Arun Ganesh

Nov 20, 2020, 11:42:27 AM11/20/20
to datameet
Looks like you can query the geojson from here:

You change the format to geojson at the bottom of the form.

sumit mishra

Nov 20, 2020, 12:23:42 PM11/20/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arun, many thanks for the reply.

Sarath Guttikunda

Nov 20, 2020, 9:29:30 PM11/20/20
to data...@googlegroups.com
This is a wonderful resource. Thank you, Thej.

Shreya Singh

Feb 28, 2021, 1:42:16 PM2/28/21
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This looks very interesting. Do you know if similar data is available for Patna?

--
Best,
Shreya

Atul shukla

Mar 3, 2021, 1:19:08 AM3/3/21
to datameet
Hi sir, Need block map of banda district(shapefile) uttar pradesh,india
kindly help me