Data{Meet} Delhi: Tuesday, 29th September

de...@datameet.org

Sep 21, 2015, 11:15:12 AM9/21/15
to datameet
Dear all,

DataMeet Delhi is happy to announce a short event on the evening of Tuesday, 29th September 2015. We are hosting Alix Dunn, executive director of the Engine Room, an NGO that supports social change organizations to successfully use data and technology in their work. She will talk about the organization's work in the meet. We also have Delhi based organizations like How India Lives, Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability and Centre for Knowledge Societies taking part in the discussion.

Venue: Akvo Foundation, C19/A Second Floor, Green Park Extension, New Delhi
Date: Tuesday, 29th September 2015
Time: 6pm - 8pm

More Details and RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/DataMeet-Delhi/events/225509919/

Regards,