Global Open Data Index 2016 submission deadline approaching

Nikesh Balami

Dec 31, 2016, 6:19:11 AM12/31/16
to datameet
Hello Datameet Members,

The deadlines of the Open Government Data crowdsourced survey Global Open Data Index 2016 run by Open Knowledge Internation is now approaching and we are still awaiting submission from India. It will be nice if one of the members of Datameet represents India in GODI16 once again. Join and help us by submitting information of your country in 2016 Index.

The submission process is easy, just go to global.survey.okfn.org, find or search your country and click “add” on the dataset you want to evaluate. Please reach me anytime directly through this email if there is any confusion or problem while contribution.
or you can directly go to contribution page of India for submission: http://global.survey.okfn.org/place/in

Regards,
Nikesh Balami