Top Employers by employee strength of each sector of the economy

ashutosh singh

Aug 18, 2016, 11:02:28 PM8/18/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am looking for data on the top employers by employee strength for each sector of the Indian economy.

Any pointers to public data on it or how to go about it would be very helpful

warm regards,
Ashutosh.

--
Ashutosh

S Anand

Aug 18, 2016, 11:09:46 PM8/18/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashutosh

My data is outdated, but here's a company sizes (16MB) based on the employee provident fund data in Feb 2013. (This was used for a visual exploration.)

Regards,
Anand

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

ashutosh singh

Aug 18, 2016, 11:37:33 PM8/18/16
to data...@googlegroups.com

Many Many thanks Anand, very useful. Small request if I want a recent data set can you pls let me know whom to contact and the process for it.

Warm regards,
Ashutosh.

S Anand

Aug 19, 2016, 12:00:34 AM8/19/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
I can try and contact someone within the EPF, Ashutosh. Their first question I guess would be what this is to be used for. Any answers that might be of help to them?

Regards,
Anand