Global call to adopt Open data charter

srinivas kodali

Sep 27, 2015, 8:46:14 PM9/27/15
to datameet
Hi All,

At the recent UNGA meeting, There was a global call to adopt open data charter with in government institutions to leverage open data for sustainable development goals.

More on the charter here http://opendatacharter.net/

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

CA Vimal Bajoria

Sep 28, 2015, 3:31:30 AM9/28/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Please guide me as to how I can change my e-mail id?

Regards,

CA. Vimal Bajoria
> --
> ---

satyaakam goswami

Sep 28, 2015, 6:11:57 AM9/28/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 1:01 PM, CA Vimal Bajoria <cavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please guide me as to how I can change my e-mail id?

​what do you mean by change e-mail id ? ​i presume you wanted to unsubscribe from this group you can do it yourself by following steps​

​thanks
-Satya​