DataMeet slack

Thejesh GN

Jul 15, 2015, 5:58:27 AM7/15/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello All.

Slack is public chatroom similar to IRC but much more user friendly.

Now we have a slack

Because
1. Some of you asked for it
2. Most weren't comfortable with IRC channel
3. For some short discussions slack is better than email list

Rules:
2. All public channels are logged and published just like our IRC

How to join:
1. I have to send an invitation so fill the below form and I will invite eod everyday http://goo.gl/forms/3DdgbveZfa

Thej
--
Thejesh GN  ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

shirish शिरीष

Jul 19, 2015, 8:42:01 PM7/19/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
at bottom :-

On 7/15/15, Thejesh GN <i...@thejeshgn.com> wrote:
> Hello All.
>
> Slack is public chatroom similar to IRC but much more user friendly.
>
> Now we have a slack
>
> https://datameet.slack.com/
>
> Because
> 1. Some of you asked for it
> 2. Most weren't comfortable with IRC channel
> 3. For some short discussions slack is better than email list
>

> Rules:
> 1. Same DataMeet Community Code of Conduct
> <http://datameet.org/wiki/guidelines:datameet-community-code-of-conduct>
> 2. All public channels are logged and published just like our IRC
>
> How to join:
> 1. I have to send an invitation so fill the below form and I will invite
> eod everyday http://goo.gl/forms/3DdgbveZfa
>

> Thej
> --
> Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
> http://thejeshgn.com
> GPG ID : 0xBFFC8DD3C06DD6B0

Hi all,
Curious to know where the logs of a slack channel are kept, for e.g. slack's.

--
Regards,
Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल