Re: [datameet] Abridged summary of datameet@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

Satyarupa Shekhar

Apr 5, 2016, 1:30:31 AM4/5/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

CAG is working on a road safety advocacy programme and we are looking to make this more data-driven. We found a list of 'black spots' on highways in Tamil Nadu. Is there anyone who could help us place this on a map?

Best,
Satyarupa

On 5 April 2016 at 06:14, <data...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sajjad Anwar <m...@sajjad.in>: Apr 04 04:26PM +0530

Hey everyone,

I want to invite you to our March - April edition of GeoBLR, this
Wednesday 6pm at Mapbox. Vaibhav Bhawsar (http://www.recombine.net/)
will talk about his experiences building ...more
Avinash Celestine <avinash....@gmail.com>: Apr 04 12:44PM +0530

Adding some relevant data.

The district handbooks released by census provide pincode details for
village areas. for each village / location code, they provide the relevant
pincode which covers ...more
Raphael Susewind <li...@raphael-susewind.de>: Apr 04 08:27AM +0200

Dear all,

some time ago, we had a discussion of linking Census villages to
assembly constituencies; there is also a dataset in the datameet
catalog: https://github.com/datameet/catalog
...more

Black spots in TN.docx