Re: Shape file for Delhi district wise

Message has been deleted

Bhanu Priya Vyas

Apr 13, 2014, 2:42:00 AM4/13/14
to data...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

We are students of Convergent Journalism in Jamia Millia Islamia.

We are making a project on sanitation and need a kml file for Delhi to project districtwise distribution of population enabled with toilets in this region.

If that does not work out then it would be very helpful if someone tells us how to source Delhi's map through Google geocoding because it is not going more specific than India.

Devdatta Tengshe

Apr 13, 2014, 3:23:32 AM4/13/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhanu,

I'm attaching the data that I have for Delhi in Shapefile & KML format.

I don't clearly remember the source of this data, but I think I had originally downloaded it from GeoCommons.

Regards,
Devdatta

--
For more details about this list
http://datameet.org/discussions/

Delhi.zip

Bhanu Priya Vyas

Apr 18, 2014, 2:32:01 AM4/18/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Devdatta

Thanks a lot for the file.

Bhanu Priya Vyas

May 1, 2014, 6:11:51 AM5/1/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
HI Devdatta

The Delhi kml file that you sent was not merging with our document.
We were comparing population of Delhi and the % of latrines in those areas. But it isn't getting connected with our document. From the zip folder you sent, we were supposed to pick up only the .kml file for creating an intensity map.