Need Advice on T&C of "No-Objection" Certificate to be signed from individuals participating in videos for development of an online program

Sankalp Chhabra

Mar 15, 2015, 8:24:28 AM3/15/15
Hi Champions,

Need Advice - We are shooting videos of few individuals (with their verbal approval) and need "No Objection" certificate from those individuals to edit and use those videos for commercial purpose to develop an online program.

Any advice on terms and conditions (T&C) / formats of such "No Objection" certificates. Is it advisable to involve a lawyer at this stage ?

Thanks for your advice.

Cheers
Sankalp

Nisha Thompson

Mar 15, 2015, 8:26:30 AM3/15/15
to datameet
Hey Sankalp

This is off topic. Please see our moderation rules

Nisha

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---