Datameet Pune Internship Opportunity

Craig Dsouza

Jun 30, 2016, 6:30:24 AM6/30/16
to datameet
Hi everyone,
We are pleased to announce an internship/thesis opportunity with the Datameet Pune group and Samuchit Envirotech (a social enterprise working on sustainable development in Pune). The intern would work on land use and water supply related data for Pune city.
In addition to applications from interns we also welcome data professionals residing in Pune who can spare some time in mentoring the intern's work. Please read the attached announcement for more details. Do forward to your contacts as well.

Regards
Craig Dsouza

Samuchit Envirotech-Datameet Internship Proposal.docx