Shapefile for QGIS- Biogeographic zones of India

Sachin A

Apr 13, 2016, 6:28:00 AM4/13/16
to datameet
Hello, can anyone send me or direct me towards getting a shapefile for QGIS on the Biogeographic zones of India. Thank you

Samuel Rajkumar

Apr 14, 2016, 6:09:18 AM4/14/16
to data...@googlegroups.com

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

partho protim mondal

Apr 13, 2018, 6:55:12 AM4/13/18
to datameet
Hi Rajkumar,

I need the same data but can't see any option to download the shapefile or any link to a WMS/WFS service even after login. Am i missing something here? It will be very kind of you to show some direction.
Thanks.

Samuel Rajkumar

Apr 13, 2018, 6:58:06 AM4/13/18
to data...@googlegroups.com

I need the same data but can't see any option to download the shapefile or any link to a WMS/WFS service even after login. Am i missing something here? It will be very kind of you to show some direction.
Thanks.

It has been a while, but try signing in. Download was available to registered users when I last checked.

partho protim mondal

Apr 19, 2018, 11:25:32 AM4/19/18
to datameet
Thanks Samuel. I did registration but its not available now. Maybe they have changed their policy.
Anyway thanks for your info.

With Regards,
Partho