Open Data Community specific to Hyderabad!

Surya Kandukuri

Dec 15, 2017, 6:37:48 AM12/15/17
to datameet
Dear Datameet!

Telangana Open Data Community wishes you best.

We started the above-said group to create a community for Open Data in and around Hyderabad, this group as of now consists of many tech people, engineering students who are interested in open data, and solving civic problems.

In this group, you shall get information about the events, workshops, hackathons, and discussions happening in and around Hyderabad. We can also share knowledge related to Open Data, be it technology, Use Cases or Best Practices as you already do here in datameet.

If you are interested, please join!

Regards
Surya