Note: Hackpad is shutting down

Thejesh GN

Apr 21, 2017, 1:55:47 AM4/21/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
We have been using hackpad for all our collaborative editing.  Hackpad is shutting down this month.

Which platform do you prefer?

1. Go with Dropbox paper - Targeted towards employees of company.  Needs dropbox account. Feels similar to hackpad.

2. Google Docs - All most all of us have used it

3. Etherpad - May be we can host one or use a public instance provided by mozilla or riseup etc

Let me know.

We will take care of moving the existing documents to new platform.

Regards,
Thej
--
Thejesh GN  ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

Ma-roof M

Apr 21, 2017, 3:03:59 AM4/21/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thej,

I would prefer using googledocs.

Kind regards
Mahroof

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Shree D N

Apr 21, 2017, 3:06:16 AM4/21/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Slack?

Bhanu Kamapantula

Apr 21, 2017, 4:05:35 AM4/21/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thej,

I vote for Etherpad or Google Docs.

Thanks,
Bhanu

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Bhanu

Vaishnavi Jayakumar (Inclusive India)

Apr 21, 2017, 10:46:35 AM4/21/17
to datameet

Whichever is screen-reader compatible?

Sridhar Gutam

Apr 24, 2017, 12:09:47 AM4/24/17
to datameet
+1

Sridhar Gutam, PhD, ARS
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology)
​Associate Editor, DOAJ Convener, Open Access India

AICRP on Fruits, ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (ICAR-IIHR),

Hessaraghatta Lake post, Bengaluru 560089, Karnataka, India

Tel No: +91-80-28466080, Fax : +91-80-28466291

Mobile:+91-9005760036; 8002678768

Skype: sridhar.gutam Twitter: @SridharGutam
Official Email: sridha...@icar.gov.in
AgriXiv - Preprints for Agriculture and Allied Sciences

ICAR-IIHR is a constituent establishment of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. Follow ICAR-IIHR on Facebook

Sridhar Gutam

Hardik Madhu

Apr 24, 2017, 12:41:00 AM4/24/17
to data...@googlegroups.com