Needed: Medical Data :)

Hardik Madhu

Jul 9, 2015, 1:52:18 PM7/9/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I am an R&D guy working in Medical Devices. Very interested in solving health related problems. So if any of you guys know any open medical database, please suggest.

Also, tell me if any of you want to work in similar domain.

Cheers,
Hardik Madhu

Kartik Jagdale

Jul 20, 2015, 2:49:15 PM7/20/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
what type of medical data are you working on?
Please can you share more insights into your projects.

Hardik Madhu

Jul 21, 2015, 12:50:51 AM7/21/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Sure. Without exposing much of information I can say that me and people in my team are working on a project to measure blood pressure non invasively without using a cuff. Research in this technology has been carried out for around a century now. But we are trying to make a generalized model/product that a normal person can use.

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Kartik Jagdale

Jul 21, 2015, 1:59:26 PM7/21/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
well, the project looks cool. How can a person like me help?