Delhi Odd Even Plan

srinivas kodali

Apr 21, 2016, 10:59:03 AM4/21/16
to datameet
If anyone wants to look into analyzing the delhi's odd even formula on traffic/transport. ping me on #bus-transit slack channel on https://datameet.slack.com/

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"

Thejesh GN

Apr 21, 2016, 12:07:57 PM4/21/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Also you can go to

to register/invite yourself datameet slack.

Thej
--
Thejesh GN  ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

srinivas kodali

Apr 25, 2016, 9:10:30 PM4/25/16
to datameet
Little updates, I was able to decrypt poocho app's network layer and I am mining the data which is available through it. Now, I am very much gonna share the data with everyone. But I have concerns sharing the code. There are legal issues involved due to decryption of encrypted content.

The second and the most important for me is privacy, historic data has no/minimal issues, but with real-time capabilities of this data through the code and the phone numbers of taxi/auto drivers being shared through the app. I am second thinking on sharing the code, to let everybody get access to all the data.

Again, I don't want to play the role of controller of what should be available and what shouldn't be. The whole point of me doing it is to help improve the system, not create a parallel one. Any ideas what is the best way to decimate this information without causing any potential threats to anyone.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"

srinivas kodali

Apr 27, 2016, 1:03:51 AM4/27/16
to datameet
I have updated a sample auto/taxi dataset of what I could crawl until 11 a.m in the morning yesterday. More will follow over the following days.