District wise - State Maps Required

shankesh singh

Apr 28, 2017, 5:51:53 AM4/28/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!
Can anyone please help me with latest state wise district maps. Eg. For Telangana number of districts got updated to 31 from 10 and so on..
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Shankesh

srinivas kodali

Apr 28, 2017, 6:48:06 AM4/28/17
to datameet
Telangana's district shape files are yet to be geo referenced. Gonna take some time to do it. Will be posted in group when they are ready.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Justin

shankesh singh

May 2, 2017, 1:39:01 AM5/2/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Srinivas!
Wanted to check if other states are available in the json format.

Thanks,
Shankesh