WebRatna Awards - Open Data Champion

Srikanth Lakshmanan

Jul 4, 2014, 11:02:21 PM7/4/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Happened to read the india portal newsletter and was pleasantly surprised by "Open Data Champion" category. Hope there is enough competition and more data that comes out.

------

The Web Ratna Season is here again!

We are so excited to inform you that the call for Web Ratna Awards 2014 nominations has just been announced!

Log on to our website http://webratna.india.gov.in to know more about the award categories, registering and nomination procedures. Well, for those who had been eagerly anticipating to hear this, the wait is just over!

You would be happy to learn that a new Category of Award, "Open Data Champion" has been introduced from this year. This would acknowledge the efforts and proactiveness of the Ministries/Departments/Organizations/States towards promoting Open Data initiative of the government!

--
Regards
Srikanth.L