Delhi Open Data

Srinivas Karuturi

Oct 12, 2017, 8:37:28 AM10/12/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Does anyone know if the following datasets are published by Delhi Government in an Open Format
1. Delhi Metro Locations and routes
2. Delhi Bus routes and bus stops
2. Basemap of Delhi
3. Sensor information on Pollution
4. Traffic counts data

In watching the news on Pollution in Delhi and the discussions/debates on firecrackers, vehicles etc I would like to do a in depth analysis and plot it on a map and see where challenges exist. This analysis could throw some interesting perspective on tackling the pollution problem.

I have done similar analysis in Dubai around solving the traffic challenges and possible reasons for traffic on the main arteries in Dubai.

Regards,

Srinivas

Sarath Guttikunda

Oct 12, 2017, 10:12:45 AM10/12/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Openaq.org
Airairair.org/map - built in top of openaq

Delhiairquality.info is our portal

Dimts for metro related info

DTC for bus related

-- Sarath (sending from phone)