Any repository of previous India State Boundaries shapefiles (before creation of Telangana)

nikki kk

Feb 21, 2018, 8:26:59 AM2/21/18
to datameet
Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows where I can find state boundary shapefiles from pre-2014. Before the creation of Telangana. I am trying to map some data based on 2011 states and all the state boundary shapefiles available include Telangana.

Devdatta Tengshe

Feb 21, 2018, 8:48:06 AM2/21/18
to data...@googlegroups.com
You could just merge the features of AP & Telangana. That would give you the boundaries of the erstwhile state.

Regards,
Devdatta Tengshe
ph: +91-735-358-0872

--