GeoHYD Meetup: 26th Feb 12 p.m -1 p.m

srinivas kodali

Feb 19, 2017, 7:11:59 PM2/19/17
to datameet
This month's GeoHYD will be on 26th February at 91 Springboard between 12 p.m- 1 p.m.

We will be demonstrating how to build a small real-time bus tracking system using leaflet.js for Hyderabad using GPS data from TSRTC. This is a simple introduction to leaflet.js, if you are not into programming but still want to built one come to learn to use other alternative tools to do the same.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

srinivas kodali

Feb 27, 2017, 12:07:46 AM2/27/17
to datameet
A lot of people wanted to attend this meetup and where asking me for live video. I intend to write a tutorial on the blog and update it here. Also we had a good set folks who want to work on lot of things. Someone from SLFC attended to show internetshutdowns.in

If you have suggestions for GeoHYD, please do let us know.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali