List of LS-2014 Electoral Candidates

Megha Vishwanath

Apr 1, 2014, 2:08:51 AM4/1/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Can anyone here please help point to the list of all potential candidates and their office addresses, if that exists?

Warm Regards,
Megha

Gautam John

Apr 2, 2014, 7:48:57 AM4/2/14
to datameet
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Megha Vishwanath
<megha.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone here please help point to the list of all potential candidates
> and their office addresses, if that exists?

FWIW, I found Karnataka data here:
http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/SearchContestingCandidate_PC.aspx

I'm guessing http://myneta.info/ls2014/ will have it all soon as well.

Venkatraman S

Apr 8, 2014, 1:50:41 PM4/8/14
to data...@googlegroups.com

Ritvvij Parrikh

Apr 17, 2014, 6:35:00 AM4/17/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Has any one compiled a complete list?

We checked myneta and the list is not complete. Plus called them and they said they do not provide the data in XLS and hence must be scrapped. Now we are checking each Chief Election Commissioner's site.

Regards,
Ritvvij

Sekhar

Apr 21, 2014, 6:30:57 AM4/21/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Im looking for financial, criminal and professional profiles of candidates. For the current ones, affidavits are available, but in case a candidate has contested previous elections...either state or loksabha...Im looking at the election history of such candidates...

I seeking suggestions on how to go about it .

Regards, sekhar

--
For more details about this list
http://datameet.org/discussions/

Motor vehicle occupants, please wear seat belt

Chandrashekhar Raman

Apr 21, 2014, 7:07:28 AM4/21/14
to datameet@googlegroups com

I think the nomination process is not complete yet for the last phases.. Once that is done the eci should have the full list

Cs

Ravi Krishnan

Apr 21, 2014, 7:09:31 AM4/21/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
The last date for withdrawal of nominations is April 28. I guess the final list of candidates should be out in the first week of May
--
Ravi Krishnan

Mint
Tower 3, 9th Floor, India Bulls Finance Centre,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W),
Mumbai - 400 013
Mob: +91-97691-72938