[GeoBLR] Reminder - GeoBLR Sprint tomorrow! 6pm - 8pm.

Sajjad Anwar

Jul 2, 2014, 4:42:31 AM7/2/14
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to remind about the GeoBLR Sprint tomorrow 6pm - 8pm at
the Center for Internet and Society. If you have spatial data/maps
problems that you would like to get help with, bring them along.

Some of the things that are in the pipe -
1. People want to understand Map Projections better.
2. What data should we focus on in OSM to improve Geocoding.
3. Supporting spatial data in applications like R.
4. A brand new and the very missing OSM app for Android.

I'm sure it's going to be great. If you have things in mind, respond
to this thread or let one of us know. More details -
http://datameet.org/2014/06/24/the-geoblr-sprint-1-july-3-6pm-8pm/

Also, please don't forget to RSVP.
See some of you tomorrow!

Cheers,