12th January Data Protection Committee Public Consultation in Hyderabad

srinivas kodali

Jan 11, 2018, 4:14:15 AM1/11/18
to datameet
Hi All,

The Justice SriKrishna committee on Data Protection will be in Hyderabad for Public consultation on 12th January.

The white paper released by the committee can be accessed here https://innovate.mygov.in/data-protection-in-india/

The committee report doesn't yet cover classification of public data/ open data, apart from a wide range of issues like data ownership, encryption and other such important issues around data.

If you are in Hyderabad, please do attend it and raise these issues. The location of the consultation and registration link is shared below

The Auditorium, Dr. MCR HRD Institute,
Road No. 25, Jubillee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033.

people can register here https://innovate.mygov.in/dpipc_location/hyderabad/

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

Srinivas Karuturi

Jan 11, 2018, 5:00:34 AM1/11/18
to data...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way we can push them to do an online consultation as well versus traveling to various places?
I would like to participate in the feedback and possibly present the whole thing on Data Protection/ Privacy/ Classification of data and how it should be managed within Government entities.

I am not residing in India and hence the challenge. If we can get the full schedule then I can make plans to travel for one of the meeting.

Regards,

Srinivas

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org