Out of Context question

Sabarish, KSITM

Jun 5, 2016, 10:24:59 AM6/5/16
to data...@googlegroups.com
Does any one of our team mates can provide me with the details of server and software required for deleivering mobile services as SMS, USSD, or APP based by consuming Open data or may be open API, and also a two way SMS provsioning over a SHORTCODE
say for example 55567 short code If I send SSLC MATHS 2010
I should be able to recive the % of Pupils Passed during 2010, Total No Appeared Total passed etc.

If similr projects have been implemented request you to share the architecture diagrams (if sharable)

Regards

SABARISH