Fwd: Workshop on Open Government Data for the Data Controllers from the Departments

satyaakam goswami

Apr 20, 2015, 10:36:03 PM4/20/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
          Looks like the data.gov.in team is getting back in action after a short hiatus post elections , i got to know about the call for participation from community as of yesterday , so please excuse me for a short notice for a get together event/discuss around open govt data from 3Pm onwards on 22nd for which all are welcome .

hope to see  such notices in advance from datagov.in  team in future for  more meaningful and constructive interactions.

Apr 21, 2015, 12:43:35 AM4/21/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends

The community session has an open house on open gov data and related issues. Join us to give your suggestions at the forum.

Regards,
Sitansu

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org