Reminder: Open Access Week Event Saturday!!! Hyderabad is joining us!

Nisha Thompson

Oct 22, 2015, 3:06:14 AM10/22/15
to datameet
Hey All,

I hope you everyone is having a good holiday. Just a reminder we are having an Open Access Week event on Saturday!

This is our first multi city event. We will be doing a joint hangout where others can also join and we will be recording it.

I'm very excited to announce Hyderabad will be joining us!

Data.gov.in presentation
Presentation from Bangalore
Status of Open Access in India
Sharing of experiences and projects around the country
Ahmedabad Presentation
City of Ahmedabad iniatives
Using Data.gov.in data
Presentation from Hyderabad
Srinivas Kodali presenting new open data available.

If you can join in person please do in case we have technical difficulties!
Ahmedabad will at CEPT
Bangalore at Centre for Internet and Society
Hyderabad at Grameners Office

Will keep the announcements coming!

NIsha

--
Nisha Thompson
DataMeet.org

Sailendra Mishra

Oct 23, 2015, 12:21:06 AM10/23/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Just another announcement for change in the Venue for Hyderabad,
New venue is at Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad,

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Sitansu Mahapatra

Oct 24, 2015, 1:20:32 AM10/24/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nisha

From data.gov.in. Ms Alka Mishra will present the updates.  Please send a hangout invitation to amish...@gmail.com and me.

Regards,

Sitansu

Sitansu Mahapatra

Oct 24, 2015, 2:29:55 AM10/24/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Dear Nisha

From data.gov.in. Ms Alka Mishra will present the updates.  Please send a hangout invitation to amish...@gmail.com and me.

Regards,

Sitansu

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Nisha Thompson <ni...@datameet.org> wrote:

Nisha Thompson

Oct 24, 2015, 4:17:26 AM10/24/15
to datameet
Excellent!

Dear Everyone,

If you are in Bangalore, Ahmedbad, and Hyderabad please attend the local event! We will be livestreaming with the other cities using Google Hangouts.

Tentative Schedule (Subject to Change)

Intros
Data.gov.in will join to make a presentation.
A2K - From Bangalore - would be great if you guys can talk about the various projects and experiences.
Bangalore DM will talk about data projects
Stories from Open Access India
Ahmedabad chapter will go
[Tentative] Rep from Ahmedbad Municipal Corporation
Hyderabad chapter will go
Talk about releasing datasets.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

Nisha