Re: [dGood hatameet] DataKind Bangalore's DataDive this weekend!F

Ashutosh Singh

Jun 2, 2017, 1:05:08 AM6/2/17
to data...@googlegroups.com

On May 31, 2017 9:48 PM, "Gaurav Godhwani" <gggod...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm happy to invite all of you to DataKind Bangalore's third DataDive!

A DataDive is a weekend-long, marathon-style event where teams of volunteers work together to help mission-driven, social change organizations do initial data analysis, exploration, and prototyping.

We're excited about the variety of problems we are addressing and the amazing organizations with whom we're partnering: Antara Foundation, Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative, Karnataka Learning Partnership, and Pollinate Energy.

Details are available at the link below!

Regards,
Gaurav Godhwani,
On behalf of team DataKind Bangalore

--