Need Help Collecting List Of GOI Websites, Fb and Twitter ids

srinivas kodali

Jun 17, 2015, 9:59:26 PM6/17/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I and sumandro need some help crowdsourcing the list of Government websites. Though there is a GOI web directory with list of govt. websites, it doesn`t include all the websites specially with TLD`s like .in, .org which are not govt. controlled TLDs

Please use the following google form to submit websites, official facebook pages and twitter ids. Further instructions and details are available on the google form.

Each one of you visit different govt. websites for various reasons. Kindly contribute to this master list. We intend to make this data available post collection.

If you have any queries or you have been working on a similar project, shoot me a mail.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

satyaakam goswami

Jun 18, 2015, 12:15:05 AM6/18/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
If you have any queries or you have been working on a similar project, shoot me a mail.

​not really but on a parallel thread was one day checking ​
http://india.gov.in/my-government/documents/policy
​ which looked embedded too deep in the links , ideally it can be made into something like
​​http://policy.india.gov.in/ with better presentation.

i do no have time or will to pursue this idea , may be some policy wonk on this list with an intern can pursue govt to make this happen or can be a parallel project whose objective is to make policy as simple as ACUP ! ( Anbody Can Understand Policy  ;-)

-Satya
​​

Arpita Bhagat

Jul 15, 2015, 4:13:54 AM7/15/15
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Have name/address/contact/website details of municipal corporations in India if you'd like to add to your list. http://thekachraproject.in/maps/municipal-corporations-in-india/ I can share the excel if you want.

Best,
Arpita

satyaakam goswami

Jul 15, 2015, 4:26:49 AM7/15/15
to data...@googlegroups.com

Each one of you visit different govt. websites for various reasons. Kindly contribute to this master list. We intend to make this data available post collection.

​Make the present list itself public to edit instead of a form to collect and then publish  , it will lessen the work of cleaning correction and deduplication .​

​thanks,​

Nisha Thompson

Jul 30, 2015, 10:39:34 AM7/30/15
to datameet
IWP put together a list a Central Gov list few years ago.

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Nisha Thompson
DataMeet.org
skype: nishaqt
mobile: 962-061-2245
Central Government Institutions_Index of WatSan documents.xlsx