Shapefile

rohit kumar

Dec 7, 2017, 6:56:46 AM12/7/17
to datameet
Please provide me the shape file of Allahabad,kanpur and lucknow.

Nikhil VJ

Dec 7, 2017, 10:43:49 AM12/7/17
to datameet
1. What for?

2. What are you bringing to the table?

3. I don't actually have any of those shapefiles, it would be wonderful if they came about, but heck if questions can be without any context then.. :P

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:55 PM, rohit kumar <rohi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please provide me the shape file of Allahabad,kanpur and lucknow.

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Shijith Kunhitty

Dec 9, 2017, 4:17:10 AM12/9/17
to datameet
Hi Rohit, could you give us a few more details on the kind of map you're looking for? If it's a ward map, am sure someone in the group will be able to help you out with one, do let us know. -shijith
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to datameet+u...@googlegroups.com.