Re: [datameet] Education Data Analysis & Visualization

Message has been deleted

Nisha Thompson

Jun 28, 2016, 1:35:23 AM6/28/16
to datameet

Hi

Job postings are not allowed on the Google group.  Please refer to our moderation rules.

On Jun 28, 2016 1:31 AM, <ta...@centralsquarefoundation.org> wrote:
DataMeet

Central Square Foundation is looking to work with R/Python programmers and data visualization experts for their upcoming report on enabling conditions in India's public education system.Would any of you be interested? Can you guys recommend some experts/organizations who would be likely to engage on a project like this?

You reach out to me at ta...@centralsquarefoundation.org/9899112156/reply on this thread.

About the organisation
CSF is a grantmaking organisation and policy think tank focused on improving the quality of school education and learning outcomes of children from low-income communities in India. CSF support's exceptional social entrepreneurs with powerful ideas, provide a platform for the sharing of innovation and highlight learning and knowledge that can influence public policy. We work across a spectrum of issues including assessments, governance, technology for teachers, school leadership, early childhood education, private schools etc.

Thanks so much!
Tariq Musthafa

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org