Gazette of India Now online on Internet Archive

srinivas kodali

Oct 14, 2017, 5:41:52 AM10/14/17
to datameet
Hi All,

We have archived all the Gazette of India notifications from egazette.nic.in onto Internet Archive.

The Gazette of India is a public journal and an authorised legal document of the Government of India. It contains all the government notifications related to every department of the executive and also notifications from the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha Secretariat. You can find information related to patent designs, land acquisition being carried out for various infrastructure projects, election commission notifications, orders by the president, notifications of appointments of officials in every department and a lot more.  Please explore it further here https://archive.org/details/gazetteofindia

We will be presenting this at a event tomorrow in Bangalore, for people who wants to help it improve further please do mail back or talk to me tomorrow at NUMA BLR.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

Sibi Kanagaraj

Oct 14, 2017, 6:25:09 AM10/14/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Srinivas  ,

I would like to know how a manual archiving to the archive.org is done ? I was under the assumption that its archive.org automatically archives .

Regards,
K.Sibi

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

srinivas kodali

Oct 14, 2017, 7:14:10 AM10/14/17
to datameet
Internet Archive has something called the "Wayback Machine" which records every website online, But they also let people uploads documents, books, music, photographs, videos which may not be available on the internet. You can simply upload them by creating an account on their website.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

Sibi Kanagaraj

Oct 15, 2017, 10:43:58 AM10/15/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Thank you .

Dilip Damle

Nov 19, 2017, 11:05:06 PM11/19/17
to datameet
Does it also include the Personal Notifications like name change etc.

I think it is Part IV Which has Name change and Public notices by individuals

srinivas kodali

Nov 20, 2017, 5:24:35 AM11/20/17
to datameet
yes it does.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

Sashikumar N

Nov 23, 2017, 2:50:00 AM11/23/17
to datameet
Good work Srinivas, appreciate your work. Thankyou

regards
sashi