any sources for non/streaming satellite images of indian subcontinent?

Palash Kulshrestha

Nov 19, 2017, 6:30:13 AM11/19/17
to datameet
Hi team,
I was wondering if there is any source where I can find streaming/non streaming satellite images of indian subcontinent.

The idea at the back of my head was to programmatically analyze them to figure out the burning farm debris.

Sarath Guttikunda

Nov 19, 2017, 6:53:22 AM11/19/17
to data...@googlegroups.com

--